Tuesday 27 August 2013

What Software Can You Use When Your External Hard Drive Can’t Be Detected by Your Computer?

How Can You Troubleshoot the Problem If Your External Hard Drive Is Undetectable?
No external hard drive can be used for a life-long; it will have this or that kind of problems after a long time use or due to other reasons.
Problem1When I plug my 500GB WesternDigital external hard drive to my computer, the light turns on at the beginning but after a while it turns off and the external hard drive is not detectable by my computer. I have taken this external hard drive to professional data recovery software but they asked me for a large amount of dollars to fix the problem. So I want to ask if I can troubleshoot the problem by myself to retrieve the files from my external hard drive.

Problem2I have a 300GB Samsung external hard drive which is not detected by my computer under Windows XP operating system. When I connect it to my PC, it doesn’t show up on My Computer, but it can be seen under Disk Management. However, I can’t open the external hard drive under Disk Management. I need somebody to help me out and get data off the external hard drive.

Free Software to Retrieve Data from External Hard Drive
First External Drive Recovery Freeware (Recommend)
Second External Drive Recovery Freeware
When an external hard drive becomes undetectable by your computer, don’t hurry up to think that the drive is broken. The first easiest thing you need to do is to connect the external hard drive to a different USB port or to another computer. Sometimes, the easiest method can solve the problem beyond expectation. Once you are sure there is something wrong with the external hard drive, don’t hesitate to perform a data recovery as soon as possible. In order to retrieve data from an undetectable external hard drive, it is recommended you to use professional external drive recovery software. The software is completely free which can quick scan and locate the files on your external hard drive and then allow you to recover the found files with one mouse click.
Steps on how to use external hard drive

References
External Hard Drive Can’t Be Detected
Do you think it is possible to recover data from an undetectable external hard drive? If you have any question or doubt, keep reading…
Seagate External Hard Drive Is Undetectable
You can free recover inaccessible data from a Seagate external hard drive when it is undetectable by your computer or laptop…
USB Drive Can’t Be Detected
Did you meet such a problem when you insert your USB flash drive into the USB port of your computer it can’t be detected…
External Hard Drive Is Not Recognized
The computer will refuse to recognize an external hard drive due to some reasons, but you can get back data from unrecognizable external hard drive with professional tools…
Memory Card Can’t Be Detected
Memory card (SD, SDHC, MMC, XD, CF, TF, mini SD) can’t be detected when you connect it to your computer? Well, you can choose memory card recovery tool…
Mac File Recovery
Do you want to recover data from your computer under Mac OS? If your answer is yes, you can choose Mac file recovery software which is free and powerful…
Photo Recovery from External Hard Drive
Freeware to recover photos from external hard drive after formatting, deleting or external hard drive is not detected by your computer…

No comments:

Post a Comment