Tuesday 27 August 2013

SDHC Card Error: SDHC Card Not Formatted, SDCH Card RAW, SDHC Card Unreadable/Inaccessible

Help Me Out of SDHC Card Error
SItuiation1I have an 8GB SDHC card with a large number of important files inside. It becomes inaccessible on my Sony camera without any reason when I was taking photos with the camera. The same problem exists when I inserted it to my laptop. Can I get data off the SDHC card? How can I get back my important files?

Situation2I have taken many pictures during my summer holiday by using my Samsung mobile phone with a SDHC card. But the problem came this morning when I connected my card to my computer in order to view all the pictures. Windows pops up an error message when I click on the SDHC card: the disk in drive G: is not formatted do you want to format it now. I don’t want to format the card since I haven’t made backup of those pictures. Then how can I fix the not formatted error on my SDHC card and get back all the files from the card?

Situation3Please help me out of the SDHC card raw problem. Well, the SDHC card is unreadable on my camera. So I connect it to my PC to make clear what is wrong. I check the properties of the card and it shows the file type has become raw and the full space becomes 0 byte. I have tried everything I can do to access the card but the data is still unreadable. Please help me!

Solution for SDHC Card Error
First SDHC Card Recovery Freeware (Recommend)
Second SDHC Card Recovery Freeware

Apart from not formatted error, raw file system, unreadable problem, SDCH card errors also include inaccessible problem, not detectable problem, not recognized problem, I/O error, etc. If you want to recover data from a SDHC card that has error, the best way is to use SDHC card recovery software. Free, reliable, powerful, SDHC card recovery software allows you to restore any kind of data from the card with ease and fast speed.
Steps on how to use SDHC card recovery software to perform data recovery easily
Information about SDHC Card
SDHC card, shot for Secure Digital High Capacity, is a type of SD memory card. SDHC card features in its large capacities, which is from 4GB to 32GB. The file type of a SDHC card is usually fat32 file system.

References
Not Formatted Error
What is not formatted error? How to fix not formatted error on your memory card, hard drive, pen drive, flash drive, external hard drive, etc…
SD Card Is Not Accessible
Freeware to recover lost photos from SD card since the card is inaccessible due to some reasons…
SD Card Not Formatted Error
You can troubleshoot SD card not formatted error without losing data by using SD card recovery software…
Micro SD Card Not Formatted Error
Free recover videos, pictures, music, images, documents, etc when micro SD card has not formatted error…
TF Card Format Recovery
If you format your TF card due to some reasons, you still have the best chance to retrieve lost data with help of format recovery software…
Recover Files from RAW Drive
Free programs to recover any type of lost data from raw hard drive, memory card, memory stick, pen drive, external hard drive, USB and more other storage devices…
Memory Stick Not Formatted Error
Do you have a memory stick? How can you restore data from a memory stick if it has not formatted error…

No comments:

Post a Comment