Tuesday 27 August 2013

Hard Drive Error: Hard Drive Not Formatted, Not Recognized/Detected, Inaccessible/Unreadable, RAW File System

Cases on Hard Drive Errors

Case1I met a problem with my hard disk drive recently. Windows stops recognizing the hard disk drive and the file type shows raw on this hard drive. When I click on the hard disk drive, it says access to the disk drive is denied. Is there any clue to help me access the hard disk drive and transfer all the important data from the hard disk drive to another place?

Case2This morning when I turned on my computer, I found my hard disk drive disappear on my computer. There are 4 partitions including drive C:, drive D:, drive E:, drive F:. However, all the partitions except drive C: can’t show up on My Computer. Then I went to Disk Management and found that there is a partition shown as Unallocated but I can’t open it. Now I am wondering if I can get back the lost partitions and retrieve the files.

Case3My WD hard disk drive shows not formatted when I double click on the drive. When I click yes, the computer says format fails. What should I do to fix the not formatted error on my hard disk drive? I have tried a few data recovery software, but none of them works. I really need help since I can’t lose the data on the hard disk drive.

Methods to Fix Hard Drive Error with Data Back
First Hard Drive Recovery Freeware(Recommend)
Second Hard Drive Recovery Freeware
Hard disk drive can show not formatted error, not recognized/detected, inaccessible/unreadable or raw file system or more other errors due to some reasons. Hard drive recovery software is able to recover files from the hard disk drive when it has those kinds of errors. It has different recovery modules, with which you can perform the data recovery more effectively and much faster. The software can free deep scan on the hard disk drive to search for every lost file.

References
Recover Files from Not Formatted
Not formatted error can be fixed by formatting. If you need to recover data when storage media has not formatted error, you can use professional data recovery software…
Hard Drive Not Formatted Error
Solutions for hard drive data recovery when it has not formatted error and stops you access the data inside the hard disk drive…
External Hard Drive Not Formatted Error
Have you ever met such a problem when you insert your external hard drive to your computer it says disk in drive is not formatted do you want to format it now…
Data Recovery from Hard Drive
Freeware for hard drive data recovery after deleting, formatting, not formatted error and other errors…
RAW Drive
Free recover photos, music, videos, audio files, images, documents, etc from raw drive or raw file system…
WD Hard Drive File Recovery
There are many people on many tech forums asking recovering files from Western Digital. This could be done by two ways…
RAW Hard DiskRecovery
What if your hard disk drive shows raw file system? How can you access the raw hard disk drive to copy the data off the raw hard disk drive…

No comments:

Post a Comment